MJ and Joe were able to make it out to a new movie this episode. We decided to check out Marvels newest effort. Will this beat out Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man as Joe's favorite, will MJ be a curmudgeon and dislike it because its "new"?
In celebration of a new Alien movie and the 30th anniversary of Predator, we decided to watch the best movie of both franchises that contains an underground pyramid AND Lance Henriksen. Who ever wins, we lost by watching this... I'm sure no one has made that joke... ever.
In honor of the recent release of Alien: Covenant, Joe and MJ discuss the Alien and Predator franchises ranking them from top to bottom.
(1) Alien, (2) Aliens, (3) Prometheus(4) Alien: Covenant, (5) Alien 3, (6) Alien: Resurrection
(1) Predator, (2) Predators, (3) Predator 2
(1) Predator, (2) Alien, (3) Aliens, (4) Predators, (5) Predator 2, (6) Prometheus, (7) Alien:Covenant, (8) Alien vs. Predator: Requiem, (9) Aliens 3, (10) Alien vs. Predator, (11) Alien: Resurrection
(1) Alien, (2) Aliens, (3) Prometheus, (4) Alien 3, (5) Alien: Covenant, (6) Alien: Resurrection
(1) Predator, (2) Predator 2, (3) Predators
(1) Predator, (2) Alien, (3) Aliens, (4) Predator 2, (5) Predators, (6) Prometheus, (7) Aliens 3, (8) Alien vs. Predator, (9) Alien: Covenant, (10) Alien: Resurrection, (11) Alien vs. Predator: Requiem
This episode we discuss the Don Johnson fronted neo-noir Dead Bang. Joining us this week is Jeff from the Prose Bros' Podcast.
Did I Say Something Funny Mr. Beck?
Hey mister, got any change? Join us this week as we make a pit stop to spatula city, stock up on our favorite spatulas and watch UHF. This week's guest is our resident Michael Richards expert, Daniel Reyes.
This mini Joe and MJ check in on their new years resolutions, pontificate on M. Night Shyamalan's career as well as read your comments. This is just an open discussion episode no topic or theme.
This week we discuss Get Out. Now sink into the floor... Sink.
This episode Joe and MJ see if they can walk backwards as fast as the backwards man can. No guest this week, we couldn't find anyone willing to subject themselves to this... Daddy would you like some sausage?... that's all I got. Enjoy!
Join us this episode as we visit prison and punch our way through the intestinal tract that is Riki- Oh: The Story of Ricky. Joining us this episode is our family friend Alex Oey.
New Year, New You? This episode MJ and Joe are joined by family friend Alex Oey. This episode we talk about 5 of our New Years resolutions relating to movies.
A Christmas episode in January? Damn straight! Why? Because we can and also because we had some technical difficulties but more so because we can... Joining us this episode is Eddie from the Prose Bros Podcast.